The Red Lion Animal Hospital, Originally started by Dr. Clark Maust in 1916, served the community of Red Lion for 45 years before being sold to Dr. Don Patton. In 1980 Dr. Patton changed the name of the hospital to Patton Veterinary Hospital and in 1994 it was taken over by Dr. Douglas Schmidt who had worked for Dr. Patton for 10 years. Although The Patton Veterinary Hospital has undergone many changes over the years, the one thing that has remained constant is the LOVE, COMPASSION, and DEDICATION the doctors and staff have for the animals in their home town.
Patton Veterinary Hospital, Red Lion, PA
Patton Veterinary Hospital is proud to serve the Red Lion PA area for everything pet related. Their veterinary clinic and animal hospital is run by Dr. Douglas Schmidt, who is a licensed, experienced Red Lion veterinarian.